Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Creeping Back

I randomly started thinking about posting again.  I am horrible at doing this mostly because I would rather be playing video games or watching Netflix.

I logged on after more than a year today to find that so much has changed to the layout of Blogger.  I really like that I can see how many people have viewed my posts and where the traffic is coming from.  I was checking all that out when I noticed that my post about my hospital stay had received nearly 450 views.  I thought, "What the heck is going on?"  I looked to see where all these views were coming from.  A vast majority of them were from an adult forum.

Some guy (who I was able to track down thanks to the Internet; he lives in MA), found my post about the surgery rather appealing.  Therefore, he posted a link to my post on his forum thread on this adult website with a short explanation about my post.  He also included about 10 other blogs.

I was a little surprised to find this information, but even more surprised that someone would find that post at all, ahem, appealing.

No comments: